Thursday, August 7, 2014

Part 11: Snow Pictures + Winner Revealed!

The final part to "God's Amazing Creation" series is here!

The heavens declare the glory of God, &
the sky above proclaims His handiwork. 
~Psalm 19:1

King David, the writer of Psalm 19, simply summed up God's creation in a great way! 
God's glory is evident here!

Snowy Trees

Spectacular Display of Sunlight

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment we've all been waiting for! The winner of the "You Name It!" competition being revealed!

And the winner is ....
Mary Shaw!
 

Congratulations to Mary Shaw for winning the "You Name It!" competition!

 
She suggested, "I'm just gonna catch a little bitty nap while I can before the crowds arrive." as a caption for this picture:

 

She suggested, "How many preschool field trips do you think we will see today?" as a caption to this picture:



Thanks for competing, readers!! I enjoyed reading your suggestions!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel