Friday, July 10, 2015

Fri Favs: 4 Albums that I'm Loving Right Now

All of these albums came out either in 2014 or 2015, so they're new!
Here are four of my favorite albums that I'm really enjoying listening to on Spotify. So thankful that I can get unlimited access to these albums without purchasing them! :D If you get the chance, listen to any or all of these albums because they are just phenomenal!!!

"Heaven" by the Willis Clan
Favorite songs on this album:
  • Carried Away
  • City That I'm Looking For
  • Heaven
  • Now or Never

"Innova" by Fireflight
Favorite songs on this album:

  • Keep Fighting
  • Lightning
  • I've Got the Power
  • Here and Now
  • Safety (feat. Stephen Christian of Anberlin and Anchor & Braille)
  • We Are Alive

"To Be Well" by Jenny Simmons
Favorite songs on this album:

  • Joshua Tree
  • Lead Me On
  • More Love Less Hustle
  • Time To Be Well

"Blanca" by Blanca
Favorite songs on this album:

  • Echo
  • Catching Fire
  • Who I Am
  • Today
  • Chosen Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel