Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Verse of the Day: Psalm 59:16-17

But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress. 17 O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love. ~ Psalm 59:16-17

When you are distressed or sad about something, remember that you can always talk to God about it. Tell Him your worries and cares, and He will be there to listen to you and comfort you in your day of distress. I think that this is such a great passage of Scripture and can be applied to almost every area of life. It's good to be prepared for the hard times in life because God says that the Christian walk will be hard. It's better to be ready for it when it comes than to not know what to do when it comes.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. ~ Matthew 7:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel