Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites // Blogs + Great Websites

Today, I want to share some of my favorite links.

Childcare Ministries Impacting Lives, Both Kids and Employees

How I Gained 16 Granddaughters in One Day!

I recommend watching all of the "Jesus is Better" series videos. The first one is here:

Jesus Is Better Than Anything Else

This is a great song by Britt Nicole, reminding us to go back to Christ by reading His Word and praying!

To tell you the truth, I love every blog post written by Girl Defined. It's SO hard to choose! Here are a few of my favorites:

Project Modesty: How to Honor God with Your Wardrobe While Looking Totally Adorable in the Process

Single Girls: Look for a Guy with Vision, Passion, and Purpose

How to Get Over a Guy in a God Honoring Way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel