Saturday, June 9, 2018

Arizona Journeys

Hello, fellow blog-readers! I know I haven't written in a while, especially about this trip my family and I took in February! So, today, I will give you some details of what we did on our trip.

Our days in Arizona were jam-packed, but I wouldn't wanted it any other way! From college visits to science centers, we had a blast doing a variety of activities in Arizona! One of the main reasons we went out west was to visit churches, individuals, and addiction programs all across the nation. My dad had connections in Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. It was fun to meet so many people from across the nation on this trip alone! Plus, I had never been to the Southwestern states before. 🙂

Take a peak at a few snippets of our week:

Spotted at Grand Canyon University



















THURSDAY. We took a college visit to Grand Canyon University, which was fascinating! 

Michael and Dad, playing the Brain Game
at the science center.


FRIDAY. Fun for the whole family, the Arizona Science Center had engaging games for your mind to be active while learning a thing or two. All of us enjoyed our time there.

Red Rock Park, Sedona, Arizona







SATURDAY. On our way to the Grand Canyon, we drove through Red Rock Park in Sedona, AZ. It was incredible. I definitely recommend for everyone to go there. You look all round and there are some massive red rocks and pretty mountains ... It's nothing like I've ever seen before.

With a view like this, how could you NOT take a picture by this?
SUNDAY. Grand Canyon. Simply breath-taking. My first verbal reaction was "wow." I couldn't think of another word to describe it. Just beautiful. And to think, I know the God who made all of this. I know, love, and serve the God who spoke this beauty into being.
It was simply a worship-filled moment just driving through the Grand Canyon National Park.

Well, our trip is only just beginning, and we've already seen Red Rock Park, the Grand Canyon, and visited G.C.U..
How could it get any better?

Stay tuned because it does...in new states like New Mexico and Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel