A church asked my dad (Mark Shaw) to teach some biblical counseling training in Albania. Along the way, we will visit a missionary family we know in Rome, Italy to encourage and serve them. It's not easy to be a missionary family; so we will be there to encourage and fellowship with them for a few days before we head to Albania.A reason why I'm thrilled about this trip is that this is will be the first overseas trip my dad and I will take together. I have been praying for a few years about where Dad and I could go on a mission trip. A few places didn't work out but then, this opportunity popped up last March. And Dad invited me! What an answer to my prayers! I've seen God work out all the details of this trip before my eyes and I'm so thankful I get to go!
Donations can be made payable to Truth in Love Ministries with “Albania” in the “FOR” line on the check.
Please mail your donation to:
Truth in Love Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 78133
Indianapolis, IN 46278.
You can also donate online at www.histruthinlove.org/donate. Please write “FOR ALBANIA” in the Comment Section online.
Lastly, Dad and I would appreciate your prayers.
You can pray for:
- safe flights there and back,
- strength for my dad during his 12 talks on addiction,
- good health for Dad and me, and
- for this trip to be an encouragement to many churches around the world.
I’m excited about this short-term mission trip and can’t wait to share stories, photos, and videos afterward! I can't wait to serve others in Italy and Albania this fall!
Thank you for prayerfully considering this request.
Sincerely,
Rachel Shaw

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel