Saturday, October 18, 2014

♥ Introduction to Olivia's Summer Vacation ♥

I've gotten the amazing opportunity to incorporate fictional stories and faith in this book I entitled, Olivia's Summer Vacation. No, it's not published, but I wanted to share it with you guys first, so that I could get your opinion on what I should change. Email me or leave a comment with your suggestions!

This short storybook must begin with the table of contents!


Olivia's Summer Vacation
Table of Contents


Chapter 1: Welcome to the Farmhouse

Chapter 2: A Valley of Tulips

Chapter 3: A Surprise for Everyone

Chapter 4: Fishing and Journaling

Chapter 5: It's Time to Skate and Play Laser Tag!

Chapter 6: What a Spectacular Safari!

Chapter 7: Reading and Writing

Chapter 8: Revealing the Gender

Chapter 9: Sad Goodbyes

Chapter 10: Extraordinary Stories

I hope you'll stay tuned to read my book in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel