Saturday, October 11, 2014

Photography is My Hobby!

 

Photography is so much fun! I love catching the sunrise and sunset through the lens! Capturing beautiful scenery is exciting! "How did it turn out? Is it blurry? Can I change the effects to make it look normal?" are just a few of the many questions a photographer may have. That's what's so cool about my blog series on "God's Amazing Creation!" I took a lot of those photos!

So, I couldn't resist sharing with you some of the pictures I took with the family camera!

The Statue of Liberty is right in front of me! Wow!
New York City buildings
Disney World with the family
Did I just take a picture of Cinderella? The Cinderella?

Catching the stormy sunset with windmills

Disney Castle
Psalm 19:1 says, "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork."
Daniel 12:3 says, "And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever."


Don't you just love relaxing on your front porch and watching the fireworks? I sure do!

My hope and dream is that I can use this gift and hobby to further God's Kingdom by helping others capture their favorite moments with a picture.

Do you love photography? Are you the family photographer? How do you use your gifts/talents to glorify God?

Comment in the section below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel