Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites: Scenery Pics

Fall tree with evergreens in background

You know how much I love taking pictures. I talk more about my passion for photography here.
Well, I thought I'd show you some of my latest photos of the scenery.

Stormy clouds with windmills in the distance
I love how detailed this picture is. You've got the rain, windmills, stormy clouds, sun breaking through, a house, and a path to the house! It's unbelievable how much you can pack into one little picture!

Snow at the pond
This is my favorite photo! Winter is so exciting because it's Christmas-time when Jesus came to earth to save us sinners! It's also amazing because of all of the snow we get every year! Snow is simply God's grace to us, and I'm so thankful for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel