Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MT Trip 2015 | Part 2: Hiking at Palisade Falls

To prepare us for the upcoming week of hiking 10+ miles in one day, a good friend of ours, Jenni O'Brian, took us on a 1 mile hike at Palisade Falls. It was so much fun to hike with you, Jenni, and the falls were beautiful! Thanks for taking us!




My mind was literally BLOWN AWAY at these awesome sights!



Our awesome tour guide, Jenni O'Brian,
telling us about Palisade Falls.



A cross and a heart

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you, Mary Claire! That's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't have a picture that showed how unprepared your "tour guide" was as I walked up there in flip flops. hahaha! It was my honor to show you guys around. And...I'd clear my schedule any time you would want to come back! I love watching the faces of visitors as they are amazed at God's handiwork in this area I'm blessed to call home!

    ~Jenni O'Brian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel