Tuesday, October 27, 2015

MT Trip 2015 | Part 9: Grinnell Glacier

Our last hike in Montana was Grinnell Glacier.
Hope you enjoy these pictures! :)
It was a fun hike!


My parents, posing by the beautiful view

Look at that stunningly beautiful turquoise water!

Stopping for a lunch/snack break.
When you are eating, watch out for squirrels!
They will smell your food and come miles for it!
They need a "Beware of Squirrels" sign here. No joke :)


I love watching this! It's so peaceful! :)

This is where we stopped for lunch.
  

At the end of the hike, you get a chance to walk across a glacier.
Here's a picture of my brother next to the glacier.

2 comments:

  1. You have a very good eye for photography, Rachel! Those were such great posts! I'm glad I finally figured out how to comment on them! Sorry, I'm blog illiterate.

    I hope those shoes worked out well for you. I wasn't kidding when I said come out whenever you would like! :-) We have lots more "beautiful" out here to explore and write about!

    Take care and God Bless!!

    ~Jenni O'Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I'm kinda sad your Montana posts are coming to a close. These have been so wonderful to read and relive the beauty of the amazing places we saw. You did a fantastic job of documenting the details of our trip in such a way as to bless all of us reading the posts. Thanks so much! PS We should take Jenni up on her generous offer real soon, eh? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel