After Pastor Brad Bigney's sermon about Romans 8, I was challenged to read and study Romans 8 more in depth. So, I'd like to share with you a passage of Scripture that gives us hope that there's something more to life than what we see here on earth:
Worried? Stressed? Depressed? God's Word has answers and encouragement to all who are burdened by the weight of this world. We can look to God's Word to find hope in midst of sorrow, and we can always rely on the Holy Spirit to help us in our time of need. For more information about this, I encourage you to listen to a sermon taught by Pastor Brad Bigney. He teaches about how to suffer well and how to respond to groaning that we all sense and are all aware of.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes my day to hear from you!
~Rachel